An international law firm is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Belfast. The ideal applicant will have 4+ years of experience in a similar BA position, as well as expertise with Agile/Scrum techniques in long-term projects. Excellent written and communication abilities are required for this position.
The individual is expected to work on all stages of the project/ software development life-cycle and on multiple projects and deliverables.
The ideal applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of 3+ years in a Similar Business Analyst position in an IT firm
- Experience of delivering projects throughout the SDLC stages
- Excellent communication skills are required to hold stakeholder meetings
- An analytic mindset- capable of swiftly understanding requirements, identifying, evaluating, and proposing realistic solutions
- Capability to detect risks and offer value to the company
- Worked on several projects utilising approaches such as Agile/Scrum
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible working approach
- Holiday trading scheme
- Private healthcare
- Wellbeing resources