We're excited to be working with one of Ireland's largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) firms, who is looking for a Business Analyst to join their IT development team. Expertise in a shared services or product-based firm is beneficial. The job involves remote work with occasional office visits.
This company employs approximately 41,000 people across 12 sites in the UK and Europe, making it one of Europe's most successful family-owned food and brand innovation businesses.
The successful candidate will work in the FMCG industry as an IT Business Analyst, delivering strategic projects that focus on business process, application design, and functionality.
The duties of the role involve:
- Writing basic SQL code
- Analysing and developing systems
- Identifying and supporting business needs, functional specifications, and implementation plans
- Define stakeholder ownership and involvement throughout and after project implementation
- Develop and record testing and user acceptance strategies
- Illustrate 'AS-IS' and 'To Be'
- Document how data items connect to one another inside application
The roles Essential criteria:
- 2:1 or above in an IT related field
- 2+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Manufacturing/food industry experience developing major software solutions.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities, as well as analytic and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience in Data Modelling
- Basic SQL scripting knowledge
- Project delivery experience (SDLC)
- Certification in PRINCE2 or another management framework
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus.
In addition to attractive salaries, our team are also entitled to a range of benefits that includes:
- Salary £35-45K
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Secure on-site parking
- Generously discounted products at all our factory shops.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn: Rachel Boyle