Are you a Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects with technical teams; Do you have good client management skills; Are you experienced with PMO policies and procedures; and can you guide project execution?
The opportunity is ideal for innovative individuals who want to build a successful career within a well-established, stable company.
You will be involved in major projects across the companies and will report to the Senior Business Analyst within the PMO team. To continue to drive improvement across their business, they have 33 live projects and many more in the pipeline.
The successful candidate will be working closely with business users, project, and technical teams to design and enhance business processes, drive improvement, and assure delivery of critical business and system initiatives. This person will also be in charge of managing critical Project Management Office (PMO) functions, such as completing and monitoring relevant documentation and ensuring compliance with PMO processes and rules.
You will also have the opportunity to work on or be exposed to some of the applications listed below: Azure, Oracle (CC&B), Jira, Power BI, Adobe Campaigns, CRM systems, and Analytics are just a few of the tools available.
- Proactively gathering and analysing data to identify work processes, patterns, and trends. Working with key stakeholders to identify and gather business requirements
- Complete and monitor, if required, PMO policies and procedures
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement to improve quality, efficient and/or value
- Driving implementation of recommendations and assisting in business change initiatives such as trends and anomalies in wholesale and retail settlements
- Facilitating project working by acting as a critical link between business users and in-house technical teams/external; suppliers
- Support the Project Manager and taking lead responsibility for projects or areas within a project if required
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance or IT related fields) or minimum of 2 years' experience in a Business Analyst role
- Ability to gather user requirements and create relevant documentation
- Experience of building and maintaining successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximise efficiency and to meet strict deadline
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- A full UK Driving licence (Desirable)
- Annual Salary review
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 25 days holidays plus 11 stat days
- Career Progression (workshop modules to aid your learning)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.
"I would highly recommend Rachel Boyle. I worked with Rachel to find the next best role in my career. She clearly understood through conversation and my CV what I was looking for and worked with me to find the position that I wanted.
Rachel was very easy to communicate with and was diligent in her approach from the initial search to securing my new job.
I am very happy with the service received from Rachel and Vanrath.