Are you a skilled Business Analyst with a thorough understanding of the entire Software Development lifecycle and expertise in the Fintech sector?
Have you led a team, collaborated cross-functionally with Engineering teams, and are you familiar with financial terminology and language?
The ideal applicant will be able to apply complex business principles while also ensuring that requirements are accurately captured using road maps, milestones, and user stories.
They'll also assist members of the software team by resolving technical issues and connecting with clients in the industry.
- Required to design models and reports that provide interpretation and insights into company data
- Work closely with business product owners, analysts, and developers
- Hold meetings to discuss potential answers and challenges.
- Hold Client meetings
- Use data science to find and analyse problems
- Help the team realise the importance of focus and the delivery of each milestone and each release so that the project is delivered on time
To apply you should have the following:
- A good academic background (2:1 or above in Finance, Business or IT related fields)
- Have led projects through the SDLC in the past, either in a technical role or in the Fintech Industry
- Skilled at implementing Agile techniques
- Proven track record of completing multiple long-term projects
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work, and manage time in order to maximise efficiency and fulfil strict deadlines.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.