Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a deep understanding of the full Software Development life-cycle and knowledge of the Fintech industry?
Are you a strong confident communicator than can lead a team, and comfortable with financial terms? This could be the perfect role for you!
In addition to being able to apply complex business principles, the ideal candidate will also ensure that requirements are accurately documented using road maps, milestones, and user stories.
Assisting with technology issues and connecting with industry clients is also part of their responsibilities.
- Creating models and reports that give interpretation and insights into corporate data is required.
- Collaborate closely with business product owners, analysts, and developers
- Hold meetings to explore possible solutions and difficulties.
- Organise Client and Stakeholder meetings
- Make use of data science to identify and analyse problems.
- Assist the team in understanding the necessity of focusing on each milestone and release in order to complete the project on schedule.
- A good academic background (2:1 or above in Finance, Business or IT related fields)
- Have experience in leading projects through the full SDLC in an IT firm or in the Fintech industry
- Experienced in adopting Agile methodologies
- A track record of successfully completing many long-term projects.
- Strong verbal and writing communication abilities are essential.
- The ability to multitask, prioritise tasks, and manage time effectively in order to maximise efficiency and meet strict deadlines.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.