VANRATH recruitment are happy to help the world's largest financial derivatives exchange and trades company to recruit an IT SNR Business Analyst to join their team. The candidate should have 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst; experience working in a fintech, or financial organisation is a plus.
The client is working on a large, exciting project which will take a few years to complete. The ideal individual will serve as a liaison between the company and the development team's partner. They should have strong writing and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to negotiate with and persuade other team members.
- Analysis planning, Monitoring and Communication responsibilities individually and for team members
- Required to gather requirements, write user stories, interface specs, UI specs ad reports.
- Contributes to storyboarding, prototyping and analysis
- Reviews QA testing strategies and test plans and supervises user acceptance testing
- Confident in using visual modelling, data, and automation tools.
- 2:1 or equivalent in a Business Analytic Degree or an IT related degree
- Proficient in the full Project Lifecycle
- Working experience with ERP systems is preferred.
- Previous experience working with data/automation or visual modelling tools will be advantageous.
Salary up to 50K
- Hybrid Working
- Up to 14% Pension Scheme
- Private Medical care
- Private Dental Care
- Up to 500£ towards gym memberships