Do you have client-facing experience as a Technical Business Analyst or Consultant in a software environment? Do you like to help the project management and development teams provide successful solutions by working on a variety of projects?
Do you have experience leading teams, collaborating cross-functionally with engineering teams, and being familiar with financial lingo and terminology?
The ideal applicant will be able to apply complex business principles while also ensuring that Applicants should have the ability to apply complex business principles while ensuring that user requirements are accurately captured via milestones, road maps, and user stories.
Besides providing technical support, they'll also connect with clients in the industry and assist members of the software team.
- Creating models and reports that provide analysis and insight into company data is required.
- Collaborate closely with product owners, analysts, and developers in the business.
- Hold meetings to discuss potential solutions and challenges.
- Organise client meetings
- Use data science to identify and analyse issues.
- Assist the team in understanding the necessity of focusing on the project's goals and completing each milestone and release on schedule.
To apply you should have the following:
- A good academic background (2:1 or above in Finance, Business or IT related fields)
- Have prior experience leading projects through the SDLC, either in a technical role or in the Fintech industry
- Skilled at implementing Agile techniques
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple long-term projects
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Multitasking, prioritisation, and time management skills are required to maximise efficiency and meet stringent deadlines.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.