If you are a Business Systems Analyst with experience in ERP or large business systems environment, from a manufacturing, sales, or retail industry, looking for a varied role with room for progression then this could be the role for you
The Ideal Person
The ideal applicant will have expertise dealing with internal clients at all business levels and the capacity to develop and maintain good relationships with key business owners.
- IT Related Degree or Business Management degree
- 2+ years as a Business Analyst along with 2+ years in ERP business systems
- Experience of SQL, IQ, or any trade/retail systems - Microsoft AX or NAV would be advantageous
- Self-motivator with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Driving licence with own car
You will be exposed to a variety of projects as a business systems analyst, managing smaller projects and doing certain project management tasks.
- Travel to various client sites across Northern Ireland when required
- Provide IT solutions across the business while improving existing systems and processes
- Analysis design and systems development
- Understanding user requirements, implementing, support and maintenance related to systems, processes, and procedures
- Develop change request documents and support training and implementation
Benefits on offer
A significant compensation package based on experience is offered in order to entice the absolute best personnel available, and it includes:
- Healthcare plan for employee and family
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Health and wellbeing strategy
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Systems Analyst role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.