A reputable international professional services company with Belfast offices is looking for many junior to mid-level associates to join its delivery team. Between two and three business analysts will be working on the Associate's team at any given time as they collaborate with other teams on a range of initiatives. The delivery office is in charge of the business's internal processes, standards, and enhancements.
The ideal associate for a professional services firm should have at least a year of experience in a similar position or have an interest in picking up new technologies from the delivery team. You will stand out if you have a lean six sigma certification or experience with lean processes.
Your clients will come from a wide range of industries, including banking, finance, technology, retail, energy, and utilities, to name just a few.
- Experience of Business Analysis
- Experience of working on projects within a complex environment
- Understanding of technical terms and frameworks
- Analytic mindset and ability to develop solutions to technical and process problems
- Ability to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Understanding of data reports and data visualisation
- Preparing business requirements and documents such as 'As Is' and 'To be processes and delivering tools
- Stakeholder management of relationships
- Writing process documentation
- Working closely with project teams to ensure processes are fully understood and documented correctly
- Leads in the creation of standard business operating procedures and process at a detailed level
- Identify operational, financial, and technological risks as well as identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, target operating model/ FTE calculations
- Coordinating project input and change management
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid model
- Life insurance
- Healthcare package
- 4% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.