Are you an experienced Business Analyst with expertise working on software projects throughout the Software Delivery Life-cycle in the finance industry? Have you led a team, collaborated cross-functionally with Engineering teams, and are you familiar with financial terms and language?
A successful candidate will interpret regulatory documents, apply complex business rules, and ensure requirements are translated accurately via road-maps, milestones and user stories, provide support to members of the software team by solving technical problems and communicating with clients within the industry.
- Ensure the delivery road-map is aligned with the priorities of the business, and work closely with the business product owners, analysts, and developers
- to develop models and reports that provide interpretation and insights into business data.
- Information processing and data mapping
- Client communication
- Problem identification and analysis
- Using data science to identify and analyse problems
- Ensure the business prioritisation gates within the SDLC are utilised efficiently by guiding product owners and analysts throughout the SDLC
- Support the team's involvement in a well-defined SDLC that supports planning, prioritisation, and delivery requirements.
Skills, qualifications, and knowledge required:
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance, or IT related fields) or equivalent industry experience
- Effective Communication skills (both verbal and written) essential
- Agile methodologies and SDLC
- Experience delivering platforms across multiple teams
- Being able to work as part of a team but taking the initiative to work alone
- Strong analytic and reporting skills, highly numerate with the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximise efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
- Experience of the full software development life-cycle in a technical role
- Enterprise system experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.