IT Asset Management Analyst - Belfast (27k)
- Job Reference: JPR25102023
- Job Title: IT Asset Management Analyst
- Salary: 27k pa
- Based: Belfast City Centre
- Contract: Temp: 3-month rolling contract, high likelihood of ongoing extensions
There is a great opportunity for an IT Asset Management Analyst to join an organisation in the public sector in Belfast City Centre. Their IT Infrastructure team is split across Service Desk, Networking, Sever Management, DBAs etc. They're looking to add an IT Asset Management Analyst to assist colleagues and service users, maintain/develop the CMDB (Configuration Management), and manage asset identification, classification, and categorisation.
What's in it for you?
- 27k pa
- Mon-Fri 9-5 (Excellent work life balance)
The client is responsible for delivering safe, timely, high quality and cost-effective care. Alongside that our client has a higher purpose - to improve health and well-being and reduce inequalities by using their size as a force for good and working in partnerships with other organisations such as those responsible for housing and education.
- Relevant IT Degree / HND or similar.
- Experience of maintaining / developing a CMDB / Asset management system.
What you'll do as an IT Asset Management Analyst
- Collaborate with IT Manager and wider team.
- Maintain CMDB / Configuration Management
- Manage asset identification, classification, and categorisation.
- Work with colleagues and service users.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Asset Management Analyst job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.