A leading Fintec Marketing and Comparison company has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a Digital Marketing Associate with IT to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
Hybrid working - 2 days at Home & 3 days in Belfast City Centre office - Permanent role (Mon - Fri)
Essential to have some IT experience.
£23,000 - £26,000 + 10% Bonus & Yearly Salary Increases & Progression Opportunities & Fantastic Benefits
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree level (IT or similar required)
- Experience with some of the following is desirable but not essential: HTML / CSS / Email Marketing / Analytical Split Testing / Search Engine Optimisation / Social Media Marketing / Web Design / Web Development / Pay-Per-Click Marketing / Web Content Writing
- Broad knowledge of any of the following relevant applications, systems and their interrelation. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Paid Advertising, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, CRM and CMS Systems.
- Previous project management experience desirable
- Assisting with planning, coding, executing and optimising email marketing campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and minimum unsubscribe rates
- Assisting with planning and optimising social media marketing campaigns to ensure maximum ROI
- Split and multivariate testing of different website landing pages and website forms to ensure maximum ROI per website visit
- Creation and optimisation of pay-per-click marketing campaigns to ensure maximum ROI is achieved
- Updating the company websites when required with new content and ensuring such content generates maximum ROI per visitor
- Applying your knowledge of SEO principles to company websites
- Identifying ways to further enhance our marketing activities/online journey by studying competitor practices and by using your initiative
- Liaising with IT and business teams, gathering requirements and managing projects from inception through to successful delivery
- Monitoring and regularly reporting the effectiveness of marketing activities through KPIs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
A recruitment agency works within a specific industry or across a number of industries in which it has expertise, connecting individuals who are seeking employment with positions that suit their experience and skillset. Here at CareerWise, we take the time to get to know our clients, because we believe that the more we know about you, the more likely we are to find a job you'll love.
Our expert team have a wealth of experience in the Engineering, Supply Chain, Science/Pharma, IT and Accounting industries, and we partner with companies across these industries to find the most appropriate candidates for jobs at all levels. You can contact us online or give us a call, and we will begin by discussing your previous experience and what you are looking for. We will identify positions that may suit you, and we can work with you to polish your CV, applications and interview skills to maximise your chances of securing the job you really want.
You'll benefit from insider knowledge. It is as important to find a company culture that is a good fit for you as it is to concentrate on the job specification of a particular role. It's our business to get to know the companies we work with, understanding their ethos and building up an understanding of the sort of person that will thrive with them. We work with managers and team leaders at every level within a company, so that we can identify the best candidates for each position that needs filling, and we can offer our clients a high level of insider knowledge because of this. We are a well established recruitment agency with a large network and extensive experience, so we can give you an insight into the way each company works and what employers are really looking for.