IT Service Analyst (£27K) (Belfast) (Hybrid)
VANRATH are recruiting a IT Service Analyst for one of the leading organisations based in Belfast. The post holder will be joining an integral part of the business that has overall operational oversight and performance management responsibility for the company's Corporate IT Infrastructure line of business IT Systems.
- £13.91 per hour
- 3 Month Contract (Scope for extension)
The job holder will be responsible for assisting The Lead Service and Contract Management Analyst to ensure that IT Service and Contract Management processes are aligned with IT service requirements, implemented and operated across the business. Day to day duties will include;
- Incident and Service request logging, prioritisation, categorisation
- Ensure that logged service and incidents are reviewed, maintained, reassigned or escalated
- Assist the Lead IT Service and Contract Management in all problems
- Review weekly CAB notice from IT assist and arrange advice notes
- Previous Service Desk Experience (Minimum of one year)
- Possess a current driving licence and have access to a form of transport that enables them to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Can demonstrate experience in three of the key areas:
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Contract/SLA management
- IT Asset management
- Continual service improvement
- Service Request Management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan.