IT GIS Analyst - Belfast - Public Sector (31k)
- Job Reference: JPR1411233
- Job Title: IT Technician
- Salary: 31k pa
- Based: Belfast City Centre
- Contract: Temp: 3-month rolling contract, high likelihood of ongoing extensions/move to perm.
There is a great opportunity for an IT GIS Analyst to join an organisation in the public sector in Belfast City Centre. Their IT Infrastructure team is split across Service Desk, Networking, Sever Management, DBAs etc. They're looking to add an IT GIS Analyst to assist in the implementation of IT Strategy recommendations to master data management and provision of Data Analytics. You'll be managing and maintaining the GIS Software Infrastructure (ESRI).
What's in it for you?
- 31k pa
- Mon-Fri 9-5 (Excellent work life balance)
The client is responsible for delivering safe, timely, high quality and cost-effective care. Alongside that our client has a higher purpose - to improve health and well-being and reduce inequalities by using their size as a force for good and working in partnerships with other organisations such as those responsible for housing and education.
- Demonstrable experience of using GIS
- Experience developing and maintaining website tech (ArcGIS).
- Experience of developing/maintaining Excel/Access/SQL databases.
What you'll do as an IT GIS Analyst
- Maintain and manage GIS infrastructure (ESRI).
- Delivery of GIS Support services.
- Identification and storage of geographical information / digital mapping.
- Assist with the GIS HelpDesk.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT GIS Analyst job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.