VANRATH are excited to be working closely with a third Sector organisation who have organically grown over recent years and are seeking an IT Project Analyst to work closely within their IT team to assist with the project responsible for migration of email accounts from Microsoft exchange server to Microsoft365 Exchange on-line, for approximately 2000 user accounts.
The successful post-holder must have experience with both Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Azure.
This is an initial 3 month contract (scope for extension for the right person).
- Checking users shared accounts to ensure shared link migration for users
- Communicating directly with Staff and managers directly and via email
- Providing post migration hyper care and support to users recently migrated
- Assisting organisational mobile phone users with contacts backup process and restoring contacts on smartphones.
- HND/Degree in IT related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Previous background in Microsoft Azure
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Project Management & IT Specialists.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.