VANRATH are assisting a with the recruitment of a Administrator. This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in fiance
This is a temporary role
£20,000-£21,000- With Immediate starts available
The General administrator will provide billing and client invoicing services.
- Prepare client invoices in accordance with Firm billing policies, guidelines and standard processes
- Prepare draft invoices, review and revise narratives in accordance with Firm standards, execute time/cost transfers and other value adjustments; finalise invoices and ensure that invoices are delivered for payment (via e-mail, post or e-billing as applicable); execute all billing tasks in accordance with established standard processes
- Identify and resolve technical issues consulting with others as appropriate and escalating issues to management on a timely basis
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives; consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…