One of the country's leading Public Sector organisations is recruiting for an Investigating Officer to join their team on an initial interim basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top employer.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £32,880
- 37 hours per week
- Hybrid & Flexi time
- Initial interim contract
- Opportunity for permanent position
About your next employer
Reporting to the director of Investigations the main purpose of this position is to undertake impartial desk-based assessment and investigation of complaints made to the organisation from people who claim to have experienced injustice through maladministration.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) plus 2 years' relevant work experience in conducting investigations as part of your job role
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use sound and balanced judgement
- Experience of writing detailed investigation reports in which you draw evidence-based conclusions and make recommendations;
- Experience of carrying out challenging interviews to obtain/gather information
What you'll do
- Assess and/or investigate complaints in accordance with organisational standards
- Manage a caseload accordingly to meet targets an service quality standards
- Remain updated in relation to all relevant legislation's, policies and procedures
- Collate and analyse large volumes of data and information
- Interview parties to the investigation and witnesses as appropriate
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.