Junior Stock Controller
£22,000 - £25,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a hugely successful Irish distribution business, who now have an opening for an Junior Stock Controller, with purchasing responsibilities, on a full-time permanent basis (Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00). Our client's aim is to assist all staff in their career development and be apart of the company's growth moving forward.
- 29 days holiday (increasing to 34 days with service)
- Opportunity to purchase additional holidays
- Health care cash plan
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee retail discounts
- Sharesave plan
- Long service awards
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
The ideal person:
- Two year's in a similar role
- Distribution or manufacturing experience
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
Duties for this role includes:
- Monitor stock levels using Excel based forecasting models
- Highlight slow and obsolete stock, monthly, for relevant suppliers, returning excess stock where appropriate.
- Provide relevant suppliers with stock forecasts
- Responsible for complete process: purchase order processing, confirmation, chasing and consolidation of orders for collection
- Recommend changes to existing systems to improve stock availability
- Focus on Stock reduction / SKU reduction / First Time in Full.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.