Head of Internal Sales
VANRATH has partnered with a leading Timber Processor to hire Internal Sales Manager for their Internal Sales team, based in Enniskillen. The sales team is expanding due to continued growth and investment in the UK and Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and lead a dynamic sales team and have ownership of both new and existing sales business.
- Managing the internal sales agent team.
- Setting and tracking sales targets for the team.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process.
- Coordinate with production to meet deadlines.
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Build an open-communication environment for your team.
- Liaise with production and sales operations to ensure forecasting accuracy.
- Manage Key customer relationships.
- Ensure industry leading communication with the external sales team and customers.
- To be a standard bearer for "what good looks like" regarding leading the team and demonstrating high levels of advocacy and best practice for the company.
You will be accountable for:
- CRM adoption, culturally within team and operational compliance.
- A lean approach to sales efficiency.
- Cutting scheduling in collaboration with production and forestry.
- Sales reporting - site specific KPI's.
- Reporting and feedback to Head of Group Sales - Proactively communicating all of the above at the desired frequency.
The Ideal Person:
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement orientated, and thrive on the challenge of managing a diverse team to exceed expectations. The ideal candidate will have timber sales experience, or experience selling to builder's merchants, be success driven, and enjoy a dynamic and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in managing a sales team.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A college/university qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 028 90 330 250.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.