Internal Sales Executive
VANRATH have partnered with one of Ireland's leading utilities providers to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to their Sales Leads team, based at their Headquarters in Newry.
The Internal Sales Executive works as part of the Sales team, and is personally responsible for generating business opportunities and maximising sales potential.
The role is a target-based role with the aim to proactively promote and sell products and services of the group and carry out the administration that follows in an efficient manner.
This role requires a confident and driven professional who has a taste for success and enthusiasm for delivering new customer sales through lead generation and sales maximisation of potential business.
- Self-source leads in your designated sales area and make contact
- Call the leads distributed by head office for your designated Sales area
- Identify decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities
- Provide decision makers with information on our products and services
- Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross referring other products/ services, regions etc should the opportunity present
- Design and complete contracts and proposals for new customers
- Liaise with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service is of the highest standard (relevant to your designated market)
- Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities
- Handle account enquiries as required
The Ideal Person
- 1+ year's demonstrable experience in a sales position role or target driven account management role.
- Previous Sales experience in the Fuel Card Industry is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive base salary, increasing with tenure
- Attractive monthly & quarterly commission
- Benefits package.
- Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm, and Friday 8.30am-4pm
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.