Are you a Finance professional with experience within Internal Audit, this could be a fantastic opportunity to further develop your audit experience, while gaining exposure to a large public sector employer!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Market leading salary and benefits package (DOE)
- Joining a business who are going through a period of growth
- Supportive working environment with a progressive team
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting exclusively for an Internal Audit Supervisor for a large organisation based in Belfast city centre. This is a broad role overseeing large audits and will provide a valuable addition to any auditors CV moving forward. This role will be for a period of 12 months, potentially with the possibility of securing a permanent role.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Part-Qualified Accountant with internal audit experience:
- Experience leading on key internal audit assignments
- Available to commence at short notice
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
As an Internal Audit Supervisor you will:
- Lead a broad range of risk-based audit assignments of a complex/ad-hoc and often non-financial nature; verification of controls assurance standards; and a broad range of routine audit assignments
- Develop and lead the execution of risk-based audit programmes
- Obtain robust information and data from a range of client systems and through interviews with key client staff and perform detailed analysis of the data to inform judgements on adequacy of systems of internal control
- Draft high quality, value adding audit reports for client senior management, Directors and Audit Committees that include an audit opinion and practicable recommendations to address all risk issues and control weaknesses identified during the assignment
- Assist the Audit Manager in drafting audit assignment plans
- Direct, supervise and advise audit staff on a day-to-day basis, during each audit assignment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.