Are you interested in joining a leading Public Sector employer in Belfast who are recruiting an Audit Supervisor to join their team until March 2024? Immediate start available.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £33,500+
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working model
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading Public Sector employer based in Belfast who require an Internal Audit Supervisor Accountant to join their team until March 2024. You will join a stable team, taking responsibility as the Lead Auditor on internal assignments, ensuring effective delivery to fieldwork complete and draft report stage.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have at least 2 years previous internal audit experience, ideally being qualified as a Certified Internal Auditor.
- Qualified Certified Internal Auditor OR Part Qualified with a CCAB accountancy body
- Demonstrable supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability work to tight deadlines
What you'll do
- Be the Lead Auditor on a range of risk-based audit assignments, often of a non-financial nature; verification of controls
- Develops and leads the execution of risk-based audit programmes
- Assist the Audit Manager in the drafting of audit assignment plans
- Direct, supervise and advise audit staff on a day-to-day basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence