Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a local client within a top 10 firm seeking to take on board a Internal Audit Senior into their growing team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to an external auditor with a practice background who is interested in transition into internal audit upon getting qualified. This offers a strategic overview with the ability to influence key stakeholders decisions on how better to effectively manage their internal controls and procedures.
- Top 10 firm
- Offer a national scope to clients are projects
- Excellent Benefits
- Working with a large team with a national scope
- Hybrid & Remote working options
- Understand and identify key risks within internal controls
- Draft audit planning documents for approval to be reviewed by management
- Coaching auditors and supporting them to realise their potential on the engagement
- Train and guide audit juniors and effectively monitor their work
- Assist management in ensuring assignments are completed on time and within budget
- ACA Qualified
- Audit trained with minimum 3 years experience
- Strong understanding of internal controls & procedures
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or applying for any other roles within Accountancy & Finance in the Belfast area, please contact Kilian Gargan of Vanrath.