Intermediate Software Engineer (Up to £45k / Hybrid)
Ideal opportunity for an Intermediate Software Engineer looking for the chance to work in Tech-for-good.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £45k plus bonus
- Hybrid Working options
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical cover
- Fully-Funded Training courses
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Software Engineer who has:
- 2+ Years' experience in Back-end Development
- Experience in C# / .Net
- Experience with SQL databases
As an Intermediate Software Engineer, you will:
- Join a Large-scale Client as it continues to grow and invest in Northern Ireland
- Play a role in the design and development of a range of Web Apps
- Rapidly up-skill in modern Web technologies
The client is a global leader in Research and Development into Medical technologies.
Offering the ideal opportunity to gain experience across all areas of the SDLC from planning though to delivery. This makes it the ideal environment for an enthusiastic Engineer to build experience and develop a broad skill-set.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.