Intermediate Software Engineer (Structured Training)
Ideal opportunity for an Intermediate Software Engineer looking for the opportunity to up-skill in a modern Microservices environment.
The Ideal Person
If you're an Intermediate Software Engineer with:
- 2-6 years' development experience
- Strong C# scripting skills
- Experience across the Microsoft .Net stack
- Keen to upskill in Microservices
In order to attract and retain the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer including:
- 3/2 Hybrid Working (Modern Belfast office)
- 10% Annual bonus
- Structured training & Development
- Private Medical & Dental cover
- Generous matched Pension
As an Intermediate Software Engineer you will:
- Join a Stable Global Client as it continues to grow
- Join a team developing a popular range of applications
- Gain experience in a modern .Net Microservices Stack
- Undertake structured training and certifications
This Global Client has a long-standing reputation in Belfast.
Having worked with them for a number of years now and placing a number of engineers into the team I've seen that they hire for attitude and potential, investing in training and funding certifications and progressing Engineers from Intermediate to Senior very rapidly.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.