Intermediate .NET C# Developer
VANRATH are assisting a worldwide insurance brokerage with its corporate office in Canada and an ever-expanding team in Belfast. By choosing this company, you will work with a damage insurance broker who is completely impartial and whose main priority while managing any claims in their portfolio is to advance your interests. Their relationships with their clients, staff, and community show off their greatest strength-a persistent willingness to go above and beyond to get the best result.
The ideal person
- A developer with expertise building applications in C# who has worked in an Agile/DevOps environment and has a strong collaborative and problem-solving approach would be a good fit for this post.
- While it is not strictly necessary, it would be ideal to have some knowledge with the insurance or financial services industries.
- Having some front-end programming expertise utilising React/Angular along with UI/UX designs
- Possessing some knowledge of the infrastructure for public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Vacation and additional personal leave
- RRSP matching
- Full group benefits (50% paid by company)
- Work from home and set your own schedule flexibility
- The candidate will work as part of a scrum team with other creative developers, product owners, and DevOps engineers to develop ground-breaking insurance industry products.
- They will actively participate in scrum planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
- They will create PWAs using WebAssembly (Blazor).
VANRATH is proud to collaborate with an organisation that aims to set the standard for establishing relationships with the community and achieving its goals. They constantly take their co-workers' ideas into consideration, which encourages innovation, and they aren't afraid to push the boundaries. Their organisational structure, strategy, and decision-making domains are clearly defined. They have a certain goal in mind for their undertakings, and it is easy to see how their efforts are having it.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.