Intermediate Software Developer (path to Senior)
If you're a Software Developer ready for a new challenge and keen to progress to a Senior role then this could be your ideal opportunity.
VANRATH are proud to be helping this local success story as it goes through an exciting period of growth. Providing customer-centric software solutions for a large number of UK clients they have built a reputation as a great place to work with modern tech stacks and good internal promotion opportunities.
As an Intermediate Software Developer, you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Play a hands-on role in the design and deployment of new projects
- Gain experience on a modern .Net Core environment
- Up-skill in Cloud & Containerisation technologies
- Built scalable RESTful APIs using a Microservices architecture
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious Software Developer who is keen to broaden their skillset
- 2+ years' experience in a Software Development role
- Experience developing Web APIs
- Competency in C# / .NET
- Keen to upskill in Angular / AWS / Docker
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible Hybrid working options
- 35 days annual leave
- Private Medical / Dental / Optical cover
- Matched pension scheme
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.