Intermediate Software Developer (Hybrid)
Outstanding opportunity for an Intermediate Software Developer to work on an established suite of products and gain experience in Azure, Docker & Kubernetes.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an Intermediate Software Developer who has:
- 2+ years' experience in C#/ .NET
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Keen to up-skill in Azure / Containerisation
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working / Remote working options
- 35 days annual leave
- Generous matched pension scheme
- Private medical cover through Vitality
As an Intermediate Software Developer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join an established and stable Belfast Development team
- Build and develop applications for use in the Medical Sector
- Gain Cloud experience including Azure, Docker & Kubernetes
VANRATH are proud to continue working in close partnership with this Global client as they grow their Belfast team. Building cutting edge solutions for the healthcare sector using a modern .Net tech stack they are committed to hiring for attitude before training and developing people through their careers.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.