We are looking for a highly talented React developer to join a successful start-up now entering its "scale up Phase".
The role at a glance:
Produce applications that will be utilised by train operators and rail network customers. You will be expected to deliver with little supervision and to make technical judgements about which libraries to use and how to structure projects.
- Above Market Salary - 2-4 years' experience 55K-70K
- 100% Remote
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual leave: 30 days plus stats
- Standard Pension
- Create reusable front-end components and libraries for future use.
- Convert a well thought out and designed pilot into production
- Improve component performance across a wide range of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work with the team to develop, design, and ship new features.
- Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and working with backend engineers.
- Version control experience (e.g Git)
Bonus to Have:
- Knowledge of Python ideas and end points
- Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Jest or Enzyme
- Knowledge of data visualisation frameworks such as D3.js
Interested to hear more?
For more information on this role, or to have a confidential chat about your career, please apply to the role or reach Ben on 07946771838.