Intermediate Full-stack Engineer (Up to 55k / Remote or Hybrid)
Outstanding opportunity for an Intermediate Full-stack Engineer to join a Remote Belfast Software team developing a popular range of products used by some of the World's biggest financial institutions.
The Ideal Person
If you're a Full-stack Engineer with:
- Experience in Back-end C# / .Net
- Experience with SQL databases
In order to attract and retain the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Up to £55k salary + annual bonus
- Work 100% Remote, Hybrid or in office, it's up to you!
- 36 days holiday allowance
- Matched pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (including optical)
As a Full-stack Engineer you will:
- Join a distributed NI based team
- Work as part of a small team upgrading a popular product
- Develop new features and update existing code
- Test and integrate your solutions
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with this Global Client. Providing a popular range of SaaS products that allow their customers to easily manage $billions in Enterprise subscriptions and reduce their corporate spend.
Having already placed someone in this team recently and had very positive feedback from them I'm confident this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and autonomy.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.