- Job Reference: JSIDE080323
- Job Title: Intermediate Design Engineer
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Craigavon
Intermediate Design Engineer
Are you an Design Engineer looking to develop into an intermediate level position? Interested in a great career opportunity with a expanding manufacturing business?
VANRATH are recruiting an Intermediate Design Engineer to work within a growing engineering team to deliver innovative design solutions for new concepts & customisation of existing products for an international customer base.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of harvesting machinery and equipment, supplying the FMCG industry with full service, bespoke solutions from conception, design through to completion and install. A family run business with over 40 years of experience at the helm, they continue to grow their reputation and expand their customer base across the UK, Europe and even North America.
You'll be joining a progressive, multi-faceted engineering team with a focus on flexibility, creativity and innovation. Particular attention is paid to the customer experience, with pride taken in ensuring installations and early running of machinery is overseen by a team of the company's engineers.
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
* Prepare all necessary documents, such as specifications, mechanical drawings, and reports.
* Work under the direction of the lead with outside vendors, internal departments and other engineering disciplines for compliant, fit for purpose products.
* Work on drawing deviations through CAD, considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
* Assist with production investigating, troubleshooting, and resolution of build and test issues.
* Support statement of work and bids for new customer requests.
* Be available to travel to site installs for customers as required, assisting with direction, instruction and familiarisation.
* Provide input to root cause analysis and proposed solutions.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering related field
- 3 Years experience within a design engineering environment.
- Experience working with computer aided design software
- Experience in FMCG will be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250