Intermediate C# Developer (paying between 30-42k relevant to experience)
Salary and Benefits
- Paying between £30-42k
- Working from home/Hybrid option
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Frequent team outings
The ideal person
- 1-3 years of experience producing excellent code in an environment where technology is the main priority
- Expertise in pertinent programming languages, ideally C#, Java, or Python.
- Proficiency with a variety of platforms and technologies.
- First-hand knowledge of cloud computing development.
- Agile, coding, software engineering, and software development
- Must be based in the UK
- Using Agile development methodologies, develop new software products and enhance existing ones.
- Achieve the goals the technical leads and scrum managers have set.
- Work together with other developers and, where you can, provide direction.
- Assist the Business in meeting its needs.
- Expand your skill set by utilising the most up-to-date training and technologies.
- Be innovative while utilising the greatest tools and techniques.
Vanrath are pleased to be working with a great company that has ties to some of the most recognisable companies in the world thanks to the power of technology and data. In addition to creating long-lasting benefits with their managed solutions, they alter and manage intricate operational processes that usually present problems to the advancement of their clients. All of this is supported by their dedication to ensuring that their staff possesses the skills of tomorrow in order to prosper for their clients today.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.