Intermediate C# Developer (paying up to 42k relevant to experience)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary paying up to £42k
- Working from home/Hybrid option
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Frequent team outings
The ideal person
- 3+ years in of writing high-quality code in a context where technology is the primary interest
- Knowledge of relevant coding languages, preferably C#
- Expertise with many platforms and technologies.
- Personal experience with cloud development.
- Agile, coding, software engineering, and software development
- Must be UK based
- Using Agile development methodologies, develop new software products and enhance existing ones.
- Achieve the goals the technical leads and scrum managers have set.
- Work together with other developers and, where you can, provide direction.
- Assist the Business in meeting its needs.
- Expand your skill set by utilising the most up-to-date training and technologies.
- Be innovative while utilising the greatest tools and techniques.
Vanrath are pleased to be working with a great company that has ties to some of the most recognisable businesses in the world thanks to the power of technology and data. In addition to creating long-lasting benefits with their managed solutions, they alter and manage intricate operational processes that usually present problems to the advancement of their clients. All of this is supported by their dedication to ensuring that their personnel possess the skills of tomorrow in order to prosper for their clients now.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link above or contact Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.