Intermediate C# .NET Developer (£38-40k relevant to experience)
The ideal person
- A degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of the full software development life-cycle in a technical role
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, Systems and Over The Counter (OTC) products
- Hybrid working from home/office available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- The applicant will collaborate with others as a technical developer, displaying excellent technical proficiency and a willingness to do better whenever possible.
- You will discover how to use guided refactoring and delivery prioritisation to move systems closer to the target state architecture.
- You'll be able to describe a system's architecture and overarching principles to other team members.
- Be able to develop complex systems and modify current systems in collaboration with senior and principal engineers
A multinational corporation that transacts business on the most significant stock and commodity exchanges in the world is assisted by VANRATH. Brokers provide their clients with business-critical intelligence as part of their hybrid business approach. By combining the knowledge of their staff with cutting-edge technology, they improve market access, price discovery, trade execution, liquidity, and information flow.
They are a market leader who conducts business both over-the-counter and on exchanges in the wholesale markets (OTC). They serve a wide range of clients, including banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, oil producers and refiners, risk and compliance managers, and non-profit organisations. They are well-known in the field for being truthful, moral, and offering top-notch customer service.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.