Intermediate C# and .NET Developer (£38-40k relevant to experience)
The ideal person
- A degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle in a technical role
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, Systems and Over The Counter (OTC) products
- Hybrid working from home/office available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- The candidate will work as a technical developer on a team, demonstrating high technical competency and a desire to improve wherever possible.
- You will learn how to advance systems towards target state architecture through guided refactoring and prioritisation of deliveries.
- You will be able to explain the architecture and guiding principles of a system to other team members.
- Be able to work with Senior and Principal Engineers to create complicated systems and make changes to already-existing systems;
VANRATH is assisting a multinational organisation that conducts business on the most important stock and commodity exchanges in the world. As part of their hybrid business strategy, brokers give clients business-critical intelligence. They enhance market access, price discovery, trade execution, liquidity, and information flow by fusing the expertise of their people with cutting-edge technology.
They're a global market leader who transacts in the wholesale markets both on exchanges and over-the-counter (OTC). Banks, insurance firms, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, oil producers and refiners, risk and compliance managers, and non-profit organisations are just a few of the many clients they service. They have a solid reputation in the industry for being sincere, moral, and providing excellent customer service.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.