C# .NET Software Developer (£35-40k relevant to experience)
A next-generation, evidence-based, personalised healthcare provider that offers better patient outcomes and more sensible treatment alternatives for critical illnesses is supported by VANRATH. To join their expanding Belfast Development team, they are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic software developer. The candidate will be a key member of a small, cross-functional agile team developing new features to improve their provider portal platform.
The ideal person
- C# and.Net experienced software engineer with intermediate skill levels
- Creation and application of microservices
- Although not required, cloud and containerization frameworks like Docker and Kubernetes are preferred.
- Flexible working / Remote working options
- 35 days annual leave
- Hybrid working available
- Generous matched pension scheme
- Private medical cover through Vitality
- From analysis and design through deployment, the applicant will be addressing business needs while working in a lean software development environment.
- Create components using object-oriented design and implementation methods, applying design patterns as applicable.
- Work together with the other project participants to make sure the new platform's features are timely launched and up to user expectations.
VANRATH is pleased to be collaborating with a prominent worldwide customer whose knowledge of the medical field will enable patients to obtain better care and make better treatment decisions. Their special systems-based method of providing individualised healthcare combines diagnostics with vast amounts of biometric data to enhance patient outcomes.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.