C# and .NET Developer 2+ years
VANRATH is aiding a company that is solidly established in the Fin-Tech sector and has strong connections to major global financial institutions and business pioneers. They work hard to bring together the top expertise from all fields, including engineering, architecture, design, and product strategy, for their diverse variety of projects. Their objectives are lofty, and they wish to provide chances for like-minded individuals to work for their genuinely futuristic technology-focused company.
The ideal person
- This role would be ideal for a Software Developer with 2+ years experience in a relevant field
- Experience in .NET and C# are essential for this role
- Experience in AWS or any other cloud native technologies (Kubernetes)
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown - 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working 2 days in office with 3 working from home
- The position would be great for someone who enjoys utilising the most recent technologies.
- The business takes pride in being at the cutting edge of technology, and they are currently looking for someone to create new features to complement their current technology.
- The candidate will be contributing to the design and development of their core product suite working with product owners to deliver software that fulfil business requirements
VANRATH are pleased to be collaborating with a Belfast-based, market-leading company that has done so much for its clients and donated more than £1 billion to charity in recent years. They take great delight in constantly trying to assist their consumers and have extensive bank agreements with Barclays, Mastercard, and VISA. They hire people who are not afraid to challenge the current quo and can help them accomplish their purpose of creating the finest loyalty programmes in the world because their goals are big and the pace is swift.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.