Intermediate C# .NET Developer
VANRATH is assisting a well-known independent software development company with local offices in Belfast City Centre. They are currently focusing their expansion on the UK while operating all across Ireland. They specialise in creating software and hardware for the betting industry. Their technology is continually evolving and adapting in an effort to improve customer experience and give betting companies more choices.
The ideal person
- The ideal applicant for the position would be a software engineer who can contribute to delivery across the whole app development life cycle.
- For this position, C# and.NET experience are prerequisites.
- Having knowledge of ASP.NET and MVC.
- Have a passing interest in developing mobile technology (e.g. Android, iOS)
- Comprehensive understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Flexible working hours
- Frequent team outings
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Working from home/Hybrid option
- Someone who appreciates using cutting-edge technology would love this job.
- The company prides itself on being at the forefront of technology, and they are currently searching for someone to develop new features to enhance their existing technology.
- You must implement a usability-first mentality while developing secure enterprise apps.
- Offering services for every stage of the development, design, construction, and testing of an app.
VANRATH are proud to be working with a company that is expanding quickly and has established new headquarters in Belfast City Centre. They currently are aiming to enter the UK market and have bookmarkers as customers from all across Ireland. Their success depends on their capacity to develop and broaden their product offering in order to meet changing consumer wants and a market that is constantly expanding. Innovation is at the foundation of what they are doing and pride themselves on it
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.