Intermediate C# Developer (upskill in Cloud)
Outstanding opportunity for an Intermediate Software Developer to join one of Belfast's most interesting Software Houses. You'll gain top quality training and development and experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Software Developer who has:
- At least 2 years' commercial experience
- Competency in C#/ .NET stack
- Keen to gain modern Cloud experience
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working / Remote working options
- 35 days annual leave
- Generous matched pension scheme
- Private medical cover through Vitality
As an Intermediate C# Developer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join an established and stable Development team
- Build and develop applications for use in the Medical Sector
- Work on a Single Page Application gaining Vue.js experience
- Gain Cloud experience including Docker & Kubernetes
VANRATH are proud to continue working in close partnership with this Global client as they grow their Belfast team. Building cutting edge solutions for the healthcare sector using a modern .Net tech stack they are committed to hiring for attitude before training and developing people through their careers.
This approach has resulted in one of the most stable and satisfied teams in Belfast and is backed up with a generous staff-centric benefits package.
If you're interested in finding out more about this or any other opportunities in the QA space please apply today, we can have a 100% confidential discussion about your experience and see what options will work best for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.