Intermediate C# .NET Developer £30-40k
VANRATH is assisting a multinational business that trades on the most important commodities and financial exchanges in the world. They use a hybrid business strategy where brokers give clients business-critical intelligence. They enhance market access, price discovery, trade execution, liquidity, and information flow by fusing the expertise of their employees with cutting-edge technology.
The ideal person
- A degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle in a technical role
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, Systems and Over The Counter (OTC) products
- Hybrid working from home/office available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- The applicant will participate in a team as a technical developer, displaying strong technical proficiency and a drive to advance whenever possible.
- You will be able to communicate the architecture and guiding principles of a system to other team members
- Learn how to evolve systems towards target state architecture using directed refactoring and prioritisation of deliveries
- Be able to contribute to the development of complex systems and make modifications to existing systems with the help of Senior and Principal Engineers;
VANRATH are pleased to be collaborating with a world authority who is active in both the exchange-traded and OTC wholesale marketplaces. Banks, insurance firms, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, oil producers and refiners, risk and compliance managers, and charity are just a few of their clientele. They are renowned in the industry for their sincerity, moral character, and superior client service.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.