Intermediate Automation QA Engineer (Fintech)
Rare opportunity for an Intermediate Automation QA Engineer to join a Global Client as they grow their Belfast team.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious QA Engineer with:
- 3+ years' experience in a QA role
- strong understanding of the complete software development life cycle.
- Experience of test automation tools and frameworks
- Scripting skills in C#
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from Home options
- 32 Days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
As an Intermediate Automation QA Engineer your role will be :
- Testing high-performance applications for Global Financial markets
- Test planning, writing reusable Test scripts
- Help expand and maintain the Automated Test suite
- Help maintain consistent product quality
VANRATH are proud to have an exciting opportunity for a QA Engineer to join a Global Fintech client who specialise in high performance software for the Trading & Equities sector.
The client has a well-established team in Belfast. Their offices are located in Titanic a short distance from the City Centre with convenient public transport links and free staff parking.
If you're interested in finding out more about this or any other opportunities in the QA space please apply today, we can have a 100% confidential discussion about your experience and see what options will work best for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.