An amazing opportunity has just opened up for an HR Assistant, to join our client, a well known public sector organisation in Belfast. Our client requires an HR professional to support the organisation on a temporary basis. This role would be ideal for a recent HR graduate looking to expand their experience in the field.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known public sector organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
Must have at least some working knowledge of the following areas:
- Assisting in the provision of information, advice and guidance to senior and operational managers on a range of HR related policies and processes, for example time and attendance, recruitment and selection, employee relations, Freedom of Information and Data Subject Access requests;
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of human resources and administrative systems and processes; and
- Assisting in the recruitment process
As HR Assistant you will:
- Be responsible for the daily supervision of support staff assigned to the post holder's area of responsibility and to allocate work, check outputs and to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Compile and analyse service performance and compliance information, relating to human resources, quality and customer service standards, required for reports and official returns.
- Be responsible to the Business Support Officer(s) (HR/Admin) for the co-ordination and monitoring of all procedures, record keeping and reporting activities with regard to human resources.
- Provide information and relevant advice and guidance to the Business Support Officer (HR/ Administration) and other relevant departmental officers as required on all human resources matters, for example, absence management, employee relations, payroll, time and attendance and learning and development activities.
- Work with the Business Support Officer ( HR /Administration) in designing training plans and programmes and in co-ordinating personal development planning for the departmental HR unit.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.