VanRath are pleased to be recruiting for an Interim Finance Director for a target employer based in Belfast. This is an exciting role which will commence within a short turnaround time and will bring the successful candidate a rewarding and enjoyable assignment from the outset with potential of extension/permanent for a top performer. The role is to cover the departing FD and there will be a generous handover for the successful candidate.
This role will report directly to the MD, you will oversee the day to day financial management and strategic decision making for the organisation.
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance department.
- Support the MD in driving the organisation through any periods of structural and systemic changes.
- Provide guidance and leadership on all aspects of financial direction and strategic decision-making.
- Present on and oversee the coordination and management of the costing and budgeting process, preparing accurate forecasting and reporting systems.
- Review monthly management accounts, year end and ad hoc financial reporting information
- Ensure adequate systems and financial controls are implemented and in place to achieve necessary reporting standards.
- Manage and mentor a diverse team of staff across Finance and admin
The Ideal Person:
- Professional qualification with a relevant accountancy body
- A minimum of five years' relevant post qualification experience.
- A minimum of three years' management experience at a senior and strategic level including leading the development, implementation and monitoring of the finance function.
c.£100-110k plus benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence.