VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Technical Quality Auditor for a leading Insurance company in the UK. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
This employer are leaders in N.I for their staff centric approach, Training & Development and also progression within the company.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position. Flexible Working Hours - Hybrid - Office based in Carrickfergus - 35 hour week
£24,000 - £29,000 + Progression Opportunities & 5* Training And Development - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
- To audit the Company's insurance and processing procedures to ensure that all insurance staff comply with industry best practice.
- Handle customer complaints and liaise with relevant departments to ensure a timely and compliant resolution.
- Assisting in auditing all aspects of New Business, Adjustments and Renewals.
- Completion of branch audits to ensure branches are following best practice.
- Record, investigate and report non-compliance.
- Work with HR to ensure any serious examples of non-compliance are investigated in line with company policies.
- Liaise with third partied (FOS, Police etc.) to manage complaints and other enquiries.
- Deal with Insurers correspondence.
- Review and complete trend and root cause analyses on causes of complaints, feedback, and other errors. Compile reports and feedback to relevant departments.
- Experience with Insurance for 1+ Year
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word and in particular Excel.
- 1 years' experience on Open Gi or SSP highly preferred
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were. In particular I would like to single out Shannon who was my first point of contact with Vanrath and without her help I would not be in my current permanent position. I applied for my post on a Friday night and by Monday morning Shannon was on the phone and setting up our first meeting. Shannon helped me every step of the way in terms of job interview and subsequent forms etc etc. Shannon has been not only very professional and competent but has more importantly carried out all her dealings with me in a very warm, sincere and pleasant manner. I can't thank Shannon enough for all the work she has done on my behalf. I am now in a permanent position due in part to Shannon's quick actions and attention to detail. I would have no hesitation in using Vanrath again.
Ross Stevenson has been the ultimate professional and people person in my recent search for a new role. Within a short period of time, I have now successfully obtained a new and exciting post with HSCNI thanks to Ross's guidance, help and knowledge. I would 100% recommend Ross Stevenson and Vanrath recruitment services to anyone keen to develop their career path. Many thanks to you Ross and Vanrath team. Best regards Anna
I would recommend everyone who is thinking of a new career to speak to Vanrath and their fantastic team! Instrumental in this process was Emma Hall. Her knowledge of the market, professional advice and swift acting was impressive. From the first contact, through the application process and in employment, Vanrath are encouraging, supportive and very professional. I can not thank Emma and Vanrath enough for enabling my future career in HR!