Vanrath are delighted to be assisting a thriving Insurance Broker company with the recruitment of a Insurance Clerk. Fantastic opportunity for an individual to move into a very lucrative role with a very exciting company with a fantastic reputation.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This is a Monday - Friday - Permanent position - Office is based in Newry.
£25,000 - £33,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience) + Some Amazing Incentives + Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks & Progression Opportunities
Manage Client Booking handling Renewals, New Business, MTA's, and Queries in relation to Personal lines products including Motor, Household, Legal Expenses and Travel.
- Maintain records using our software system, ensuring all data recorded is accurate and correct.
- Secure Renewal retention for all classes of business
- Sell products to new customers
- Cross sell/Up sell products to Client Book as appropriate
- Demonstrate Excellent Customer Service
- Operate Relay system proficiently
The Ideal Person:
- · Experience in similar role
- · Knowledge and experience of the Personal Lines Insurance Industry is preferred.
- · Strong and confident telephone manner
- · Quick Learner
- · Confident on the Microsoft and good general computer skills.
Qualifications (Not essential)
CIP Qualified, Grandfathered and CPD compliant
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath, or more importantly.. click apply via the link
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.