VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Motor Claims Handler for a leading Insurance company in the UK. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
This employer are leaders in N.I for their staff centric approach, Training & Development and also progression within the company.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position. Flexible Working Hours - Hybrid (2-3 days at home - 3-2 in office) - Office based in Belfast City Centre - Free Parking
Claims experience is essential to be considered for this role
£24,000 - £27,000 + Progression Opportunities & 5* Training And Development - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
- Managing customer interactions via phone, email and other portals in a courteous manner to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Validating policy cover and managing customer's expectations.
- Identifying and investigating potential fraud.
- Investigating, negotiating and settling claims in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Ensuring reserves are accurate and kept up to date on our bespoke system.
- Addressing queries from insurance brokers, policyholders and other clients.
- Liaising with other colleagues, internal departments and external service providers.
- Referring to senior handlers and team leader as required.
- Preparing documents for payment approval.
- Reporting to insurers as required.
- Experience with Insurance
- Experience dealing with enquiries in a customer service environment
- Sound working knowledge of basic computer systems and MS Packages including word and excel
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
'' First class interaction with VANRATH. They regularly reached out to me and kept me in the loop with application progression, and new roles that suited me - couldn't recommend enough.''
I cannot recommend Vanrath recruitment enough, having just finished university, the process can feel daunting. However the fantastic communication and guidance from the Vanrath team made this process a lot easier. A special mention goes to Patrick who personally guided me through this process. His attention to detail and expertises is unparalleled to any other recruitment company I have dealt with. Would recommend to any professional.