VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Technical Quality Auditor for a leading Insurance company in the UK. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
This employer are leaders in N.I for their staff centric approach, Training & Development and also progression within the company.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position. Flexible Working Hours - Hybrid - Office based in Carrickfergus - 35 hour week
£24,000 - £30,000 + Progression Opportunities & 5* Training And Development - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
- To audit the Company's insurance and processing procedures to ensure that all insurance staff comply with industry best practice.
- Handle customer complaints and liaise with relevant departments to ensure a timely and compliant resolution.
- Assisting in auditing all aspects of New Business, Adjustments and Renewals.
- Completion of branch audits to ensure branches are following best practice.
- Record, investigate and report non-compliance.
- Work with HR to ensure any serious examples of non-compliance are investigated in line with company policies.
- Liaise with third partied (FOS, Police etc.) to manage complaints and other enquiries.
- Deal with Insurers correspondence.
- Review and complete trend and root cause analyses on causes of complaints, feedback, and other errors. Compile reports and feedback to relevant departments.
- Experience with Insurance for 1+ Year
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word and in particular Excel.
- 1 years' experience on Open Gi or SSP highly preferred
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Ross Stevenson has been the ultimate professional and people person in my recent search for a new role. Within a short period of time, I have now successfully obtained a new and exciting post with HSCNI thanks to Ross's guidance, help and knowledge. I would 100% recommend Ross Stevenson and Vanrath recruitment services to anyone keen to develop their career path. Many thanks to you Ross and Vanrath team.
I had the honour of working with Daniel Morgan from Vanrath, and there is not enough space in this review section to describe how grateful I am that we crossed paths and how thankful I am for all his hard work in securing my recent employment.
I spoke with Daniel a few years ago, had just returned from the US, I was having difficulty finding the right position, and then Covid happened also. However, through all of this, Daniel never forgot my vision and my goals, he understood my skills and what I was looking for. He was always supportive, friendly, professional, persistent, and patient with me at times also.
Daniel never gave up on assisting me and has since secured me the job of my dreams, and for that, I will be forever grateful.
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''Great experience of on-boarding and the smooth process of investigating and gaining a role/opportunity in the present and possible future and many thanks to VANRATH for their friendly and diligent professionalism. Highly recommended.''