VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Technical Quality Auditor for a leading Insurance company in the UK. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
This employer are leaders in N.I for their staff centric approach, Training & Development and also progression within the company.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position. Flexible Working Hours - Hybrid - Office based in Carrickfergus - 35 hour week
£24,000 - £30,000 + Progression Opportunities & 5* Training And Development - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
- To audit the Company's insurance and processing procedures to ensure that all insurance staff comply with industry best practice.
- Handle customer complaints and liaise with relevant departments to ensure a timely and compliant resolution.
- Assisting in auditing all aspects of New Business, Adjustments and Renewals.
- Completion of branch audits to ensure branches are following best practice.
- Record, investigate and report non-compliance.
- Work with HR to ensure any serious examples of non-compliance are investigated in line with company policies.
- Liaise with third partied (FOS, Police etc.) to manage complaints and other enquiries.
- Deal with Insurers correspondence.
- Review and complete trend and root cause analyses on causes of complaints, feedback, and other errors. Compile reports and feedback to relevant departments.
- Experience with Insurance for 1+ Year
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word and in particular Excel.
- 1 years' experience on Open Gi or SSP highly preferred
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I have had an extremely good experience with Vanrath. Robert Apps provided a first class service from giving me detailed information about the job, support going for the interview and making a quick turnaround to starting my new job. Rob is very approachable and has made the process of moving jobs extremely easy leaving me with little paperwork to do. I would highly recommend using them if you are thinking of a new career or job role.
Many thanks for everything.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. Shannon was very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had. I really appreciate Shannon's encouragement and helping me obtain my new role.
I would highly recommend Vanrath as a recruitment firm.
I worked with Adrian Harrison who took the time to fully understand what I was looking for in my next role and scope the market to find the right role & company for me.
He provided great insights into the employer due to strong relationships he has built which made me feel extremely comfortable that this employer would be a great fit.
I can't thank Adrian enough for time he spent working with me, including out of hours messages to give me updates on the process.
I have registered with VANRATH for previous role changes, and as always, the professional service and support they provide are second to none. Hannah MacLaren was always available to answer any questions I had, as well as guide me through the recruitment and interview process.
I would highly recommend VANRATH.
I would highly recommend Neill Ferguson at Vanrath. He helped me secure a new role in QA which will be life changing. Neill made the effort to have follow up calls after completing interviews and sending over relevant documentation. Would highly recommend Vanrath to help secure your next role.
I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!