- Job Reference: JSIE270722
- Job Title: Installation Engineer
- Salary: £24,000 Plus Package
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
Are you a career focused Installation Engineer? Experienced working with AV equipment and system installs?
VANRATH are recruiting for an Installation Engineer to join our client's fitting team and undertake installation of conference room systems including displays, projectors, cameras, video conferencing, audio, electrical wiring and communications equipment.
Our client is a highly successful supplier of bespoke patient care services, along with best-in-class health-care technologies and consumables. Sustained growth has seen them become the largest manufacturer and provider of bespoke medical equipment in the UK, now with offices in Edinburgh, Dublin and Belfast.
Their Belfast office alone has grown from 80 to 120+ staff in recent years and the specialise in the supply and installation of conference room systems, screens, computer systems and other Audio Visual products for high profile companies, hospitals and government authorities across NI.
Starting salary of £24,000
Room for growth
- Undertake installation of conference room equipment, screens, computer systems, AV products and other communications systems in a professional and tidy manner.
- Fixing of wall/floor/desk displays, projectors, AV equipment and more.
- Wiring and tidying of wiring looms or singular cables so installed equipment is presentable and tidy.
- Work efficiently as part of the fitting team to ensure installations are done smoothly and on time.
- To be able to work alone and as part of a team where required.
- Readying and preparation of equipment and consumables in the workshop when not out on site or before installations take place.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations when in the workshop or on client visits.
- Carrying out scheduled tasks which will be allocated via a service management system.
- Produce accurate Service Report Records
- Experience of Technical Architect and/or solutions engineering and design experience in Video Streaming, Video EndPoints, Audio/Video Conferencing and related infrastructure.
- Experience implementing and /or managing Video Streaming, Video EndPoints, Audio/Video Conferencing and related infrastructure. Pexip, Qumu, WebEx, Digital Signage and Skype for Business.
- Experience working with products such as Barco, Extron, Crestron, Poly, Cisco & AMX
The Ideal Person:
- 1 Year's experience working with Audio Visual/Conference Room E
- Apprenticeship Time Served OR BTEC National Diploma/equivalent and above
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250