BAND 5 Project Support- HSCNI
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a BAND 5 Project Support for a large HSCNI organisation. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an initial 6 month contract with likely extension.
The Innovation and Market Development Officer will work under the direction of the Innovation and Market Development Managers range of Project implementation and application activities, and will take responsibility within their level of delegated authority, for the delivery of various elements of comprehensive and complex project plans, along with general support duties within the programme.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Project Manager to join an organisation going through a significant range of projects. You will have excellent access to HSCNI work to get an idea of if this is an area you would like to explore further.
BAND 5 HSCNI payscale (£27K), plus pension, holiday pay and discount benefits.
- In conjunction with the Strategic Lead and Innovation and Market Development Manager contribute to the development of project plans.
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries from project stakeholders
- Maintain effective working relationships and appropriate communication networks with key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation and present a professional image appropriate to the service
- To report through agreed reporting lines on the Project's progress through highlight reports and stage assessments
- Ensure all meetings are organised for the department, including but not limited to; facilitate meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda, minutes and follow up actions
- Provide a full range of administrative support to Innovation and Market Development Manager
- To liaise with relevant external stake holders to support the delivery of a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- To liaise with personnel and management, internal and external stake holders, consultants and contractors as necessary.
- Project trial information to be collated and distributed to Project Board and appropriate Networks monthly
- Produce Call for Tender Documentation for all projects
1a. University degree or equivalent AND 1 year experience in a relevant field e.g. project management, finance, administration, information management or information technology
1b. 3 years' experience in a relevant field e.g. business studies, finance, administration, information management or information technology
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.